I recently got a new laptop, which means I can now use a computer without it taking twenty million years to load a web page. I also recently needed a picture of one of Sariah's birthday cakes from years past and looked on my blog to find it. As I was searching through I was reading some random posts about my funny little kiddos. It really made me miss writing about them. I don't consider myself a writer by any means, but I do like to be funny. I post a lot of funny stories on Facebook, but there are a lot of details left out.
So it is my attempt to keep up with my online family journal and share some awesome stories about our family, as well as reminding myself of the little daily (or not so daily) joys in life I am going to try and come back to the blogging scene.
So is there anyone out there still? I would love to hear from you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Paris: Day One
We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...
-
Will you please leave a comment so I can link back to your blog and make it look like I have some friends again?
-
Yesterday Sariah turned 8. Holy cow! I can't believe I have an 8 year old. We had a fun day. She went to school, then Activity Days. Aft...
-
I have been going to therapy for a little while. Usually in the afternoons a couple times a month. My sessions last anywhere between twenty ...
4 comments:
Yep, still here. I really enjoy reading your posts. They're hilarious!
You are lucky I am still here, I just about deleted you. :)
Still here! Good thing blogger helps me keep track of other people!
Yes, yes, return to the world of blogging - it is GREAT family history!
Post a Comment