4.26.2012

New car?

Today I got in my van to go somewhere and it wouldn't drive. It started, but it wouldn't shift into any gear.

Luckily we just got our Trooper back today. It has been in the shop for almost two years just waiting to be fixed. And now it is and we can start using it right away. This will give us a little while to make a decision about what to do.

Should we fix the minivan? We already fill it up and we aren't done having kids. But it's not like there is another kid on the way anytime soon. But we could pay cash for the fix.

Or do we just bite the bullet and buy a big van? This would mean debt and monthly payments. Which we could work into our budget, i guess. I always told myself I wouldn't drive a big van but it looks like I will.

Oh well.

At least we are blessed enough to be able to buy one and also to fill it with kiddos.

If we do buy a big van it will be a 12 passenger. Anyone have any good name ideas for said vehicle?

2 comments:

Stacee Maree said...

mondo, and depending on the color it could be anything. I would recommend navy blue and you could call it cougar.

Shelly said...

HUMMERVAN!!! Way to aim high on a vehicle to fill up--I look forward to seeing you with 10 kids ;). We love our Sienna and it seats 8. We fill it up just perfectly!

Paris: Day One

We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...