Did you know that babies with red hair are more likely to be sunburned? Well, it's true. My baby got back to back sunburns. Poor thing. After the second one I went straight to the store to get some super sensitive SPF 50 baby sunscreen.
Right now I am trying to control the pain with Tylenol, aloe, Melaleuca oil, and Dermoplast. I think it's more than just a first degree burn.
Needless to say, but I'll say it anyway, it has been a miserable few days.
4.25.2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Paris: Day One
We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...
-
Will you please leave a comment so I can link back to your blog and make it look like I have some friends again?
-
Yesterday Sariah turned 8. Holy cow! I can't believe I have an 8 year old. We had a fun day. She went to school, then Activity Days. Aft...
-
I have been going to therapy for a little while. Usually in the afternoons a couple times a month. My sessions last anywhere between twenty ...
2 comments:
Been there, done that. Cover up a lot. A hat is a must, sunscreen, and sleeves on swimsuits, it is worse around the water.
I am so sorry, I always feel horrible when my kids get burned, especially because I should know better.
Turns out babies with any color hair left in the sun to bake with no protection are likely to burn. We are a bit paranoid about this one due to way too many skin cancer experiences with family members. Hats are WONDERFUL!!
Post a Comment