Anyway, for those of you who don't know yet Sariah and Arch were accepted into the local charter school, Excelsior Academy. The school called us the Wednesday before school started. They have to wear uniforms to school, so after I already went school shopping, I had to go again for uniforms. I must admit. I'm already a fan. I'm glad I never had to wear them when I was in school, but that's because I don't like skirts and dresses and I know my mom would have forced me to wear them. But looking back I think I could have gotten used to the khaki/blue/white look. It reminds me of my favorite university's color scheme. 

Here are my cute little kiddos on their first day of school. I only managed this one shot because my carpool partner is crazy early and I'm still adjusting to the new schedule. She comes to pick them up at 7:45. If we had stayed at our other school we could have left and hour later. I'm still considering opting out. ;) Honestly, I think it's going to be a really good experience. But I'm keeping my expectations low-realistic. I can't expect it's going to be that much different than regular public school, But here's hoping.
3 comments:
They look so preppy! Too bad they have warped minds and will never be told that they are really wearing UTAH STATE colors (you know the school that doesn't change theirs). I really like our charter school’s dress code. It’s solid color polo shirts and solid color, non-jeans bottoms (the clothing on the bottom, that is). It’s a good middle ground.
they look so cute! says the mom who DIDN'T do any back to school shopping and also DID NOT take pictures their first morning. wow that mom slacks off a lot.
It's way too bad they don't include red in this color scheme though. ;)
True, they are little preppies - good thing they are going to that FANCY school now!!
Post a Comment