7.20.2010

Busy day

Actually it was just a busy morning. We made it to the doctor in Salt Lake,the zoo

and the dentist, all before noon!
We are happy to report that the recasting went well. We wrote a list of people who had signed their names on the left cast that will need to resign, we will be contacting you soon. Also, there were no cavities. I have to admit that I am living vicariously through my children here. I'm not sure I have EVER had a cavity free check-up. In fact I'm wondering if I will be the first person to have a complete set of "filling teeth." I'm sure that they are running out of surfaces to fill.

Then we came home and vegged and ate cookie dough, watched movies and worked on a puzzle.

What a day!

3 comments:

Stacee Maree said...

why do people keep going to the zoo without me? J/K and I still need to come sign Arch's cast. He looks happy though. And we are in the all teeth have cavity club together. I am so glad I am not alone!

Happy Herrons said...

Man - you had the perfect busy morning and the perfect lazy afternoon!! What a great summer-adventure girl you are.

Cami said...

Your children's teeth must respond better to the cookie dough than yours do! :-) I'm entertaining a filling in every tooth too. Sigh. At least I have great dental insurance. :-) Maybe next time you should come home, cook dough, and eat veggies? Just saying..... :-)

Paris: Day One

We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...