I can't believe that my first born is seven years old! Has seven years really gone by so quickly? In another seven she'll be in junior high on the verge of entering high school. Can you say crazy?
Newborn
Two months
This was a gift from a friend who didn't know me very well. This was the first and last time she ever wore camo.Four months
Look at that smile!Six months
4th birthday
5th birthday
6th birthday
Beautiful girlI'll be forever grateful to my Princess Pie because made me a mama for the first time. She is beautiful, smart, funny and talented. She is concerned for others feelings (except her brothers). She enjoys hugs and kisses and telling me that I am the best mama in the whole wide world, reading, art projects, singing/humming, playing with friends, a messy bedroom, hanging on to things (especially papers) that ought to be thrown away and playing with little toys that pose choking hazards for babies.
She has tried her hand at dance,
soccer
and basketball(picture to follow).
and basketball(picture to follow). I know the list won't end there. The sky is the limit for this kid!
I'm sure glad she cam to live with our family.
Sariah I love you!
Thanks for being born so we can have cake and ice cream every February 24th.
9 comments:
What a sweet about your birthday girl! Happy Birthday Sariah! Hope this year is a great one for the two of you and that is doesn't go by too fast!!
What a sweet about your birthday girl! Happy Birthday Sariah! Hope this year is a great one for the two of you and that is doesn't go by too fast!!
Happy birthday Riah Roo!! That girl really does have the most beautiful eyes and smile ever!!
happy happy birthday sariah! you are one gorgeous little lady! such a sweet post bugs. miss you guys.
Happy Birthday Little Girl. Guess I shouldn't say that, you're probably taller than I am now. :-) I loved you all the first time I met you, I love you still and I'll love you forever!!!!!!!!!!! Pinky swear. Hope you had an awesome, awesome day. Hugs to you all!!!!!
Love Cami
Happy Birthday Sariah! Just one day late.
Bugs, Just wait till she turns 10 - that was the hard one at our house.
Happy, happy birthday! What a nice momma to make a purple B.arbie cake!!
Happy Late Birthday, Cait sure enjoyed your birthday. And thanks alot your post made me cry, my baby will be seven in two months (as you know) and I am freaking out just a little.
Love this post! I laughed hard at the camo picture...look at that face. Remind us not to tick you off in bball, I'm sure that's how you'd look too!!!!!
Sariah is a beautiful girl!
Post a Comment