
For Sariah's birthday I wanted to surprise her with a Barbie cake. I'm not much of a cake decorator person but this was the final product. I let her help as much as possible so I could blame it on her for it looking like a seven year old helped.

The day after Sariah's birthday I went to the doctor and found out that I'm pregnant. No, I'm sorry, he told me I had strep throat. Got a great big shot in the bottom and still have a huge knot and bruise. But at least I feel better and I'm not pregnant.
We finally finished our Jr. Jazz season. Our camera isn't great for indoor sports but here is a little proof. I actually had a lot of fun. There were a lot of things I learned. Mostly how NOT to coach 5-7 year olds play basketball. I guess if I'm anything Thomas Edison I'll just keep trying and failing. But by the time I figure things out I won't have any 5-7 year olds left.


Now it's time for the Good News/Bad News segment.
Good news: I have the cutest little girl in the world.

Bad news: She reminds me a little of Chris Farley.

Bad news: My husband can't keep a secret.
Good news: I found out he's been planning a trip to HAWAI'I for our 10 year anniversary next summer. Without the children.
Good news: Ada has been learning the difference between boys and girls.
Bad news: Poor Caleb. She likes to work while they are in the tub together.
Good news: Caleb has also been learning the difference between boys and girls.
Great news: Funny stories.
Bad news: Papa doesn't have one but Mama does. I guess there is still a little learning to be done.
Funny story #1: I was changing Caleb and Ada walks in and looks at what's going on and then points in that general direction and starts laughing like a donkey.
Funny story #2: Then next day Caleb comes in while I am changing Ada and asks, "Ere er enis?" So I told him that girls don't have penises. "I doooo." After a thoughtful look and a pause, "Arsh does!"
"That's because you are boys," I explained. "Does Papa have one?"
"No!" with a loud laugh.
"What about Mama?"
"Yeah!" with the same loud laugh.
7 comments:
LOL! Your whole post was hilarious! My favorite "boys/girls" story was when Eva compassionately stated that we should "cut it (penis) off for him".
Darn it I was really hoping you were prego, I need someone to laugh at. Oh well the rest of your post made me laugh so good job.
Ha ha ha!! Now I'm the one laughing like a donkey!!
LOL! How exciting to go to Hawaii!
YAH for the island trip!! That is AWESOME!! And I am glad at least your children will be clear on the gender issue (one day?)
Pregnancy joke...so not funny! I gasped with excitement. Ya think Seth could prod Dan...Hawaii sounds like a FABULOUS place to celebrate. Scored some big hubby points!
I totally laughed with the girl/boy stuff. Macie has totally noticed also and I've been wondering if it's normal. Good to know, after all Ada and my twins were born on the same day, so she's a great reference. When I change Zeke's diaper, Macie runs over and tries to grab him. Zeke is still totally oblivious.
What time was Ada born? Twins were born at 6:24 a.m. and 6:26 a.m. or something like that...I can't recall right now...HA!!!
I love the cake. Great job!!!! Better than just "what color do you want?" : )
I also love the story of girls and boys. LOL
Post a Comment