I was helping in Sariah's class the other day. The kids were working on compound words. They were supposed to separate the compound word into the two words that made it.
One word was butterfly.
Do you know what an erfly is?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Paris: Day One
We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...
-
Will you please leave a comment so I can link back to your blog and make it look like I have some friends again?
-
Yesterday Sariah turned 8. Holy cow! I can't believe I have an 8 year old. We had a fun day. She went to school, then Activity Days. Aft...
-
I have been going to therapy for a little while. Usually in the afternoons a couple times a month. My sessions last anywhere between twenty ...
3 comments:
it's a butt without a fly. or should it be a fly without a butt? Oh that is too funny. It wasn't Cait was it?
So funny!
Seriously? The word they found was butt?
Post a Comment