11.07.2009

*** a wish upon a star ***

Some dreams really do come true! If you will look back to this post and email me, I can send you some awesome images.

5 comments:

mckenna said...

Oh! Oh!! Pick me! I wanna see pictures of the creepy people!! mckennaralls@gmail.com

Linnea said...

Oh yes! linnea@q.com Although I don't think you should make us ask--just post it!

Jeremy & Andrea said...

Dear Bugs,
I miss you.
That is all.
Sincerely
ANDREA

Natalie said...

I am both curious and disturbed. Is it as bad as the people of Walmart? My curiosity is winning . . .

natalie@carbonefamily.net

Anonymous said...

I am wondering if I am the only one who feels bad that we are picking on the poor social etiquette challenged Tooeleans. ;)

Paris: Day One

We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...