11.21.2009

fish and chips

Last night Seth and I and a few of our closest friends went out to Leatherby's. As we were pulling into the parking lot I noticed a special for fish and chips on the sign out front. I told Seth because he really likes fish and chips. He wondered out loud if the chips were real chips of if they were fries or tater tots or something like that. As we sat down I asked the waitress if the chips were real.

"Oh, yeah! They're Lays!"

Thanks! That's what we wanted to know.

1 comment:

mckenna said...

Ha ha ha! Nobody knows what a real fish n chips meal is anymore. Purple Turtle used to have them. They were delicious! But now they do tots. Lame.

Paris: Day One

We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...