The other day Arch approached me with a piece of paper and a crayon and asked, "How do you spell 'Die, monster truck die?'"
I don't even want to know.
I don't even want to know.

We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...
6 comments:
LOL!
How do you think it's spelled "sweetheart"?
Your welcome.
Ha Ha!
that's a great laugh!
I am laughing so hard my pants may sweat!
Thats great! Wait til he starts asking you what words MEAN that you have no clue where he heard it! Hey Bugs, I'm changing all my stuff to Cami Callister within this week....so. :) Going back to my roots and the best name I've ever had. I know it will be weird for awhile, but I am actually quite excited. Divorce is over and done, name is changed, life is waiting! Have a great day! :) Cami C.
Post a Comment