Ha! I LOVE the pic of Ada and the cake! I am SO glad she is a true Herring!! And your kids are SO cute! What a great photographer you have!!
LOL! Love that cake picture!
I wanna come slide on that slide! I'll forgo the cake....just give me one of those blow up boogie boards! :0
Post a Comment
We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...
3 comments:
Ha! I LOVE the pic of Ada and the cake! I am SO glad she is a true Herring!! And your kids are SO cute! What a great photographer you have!!
LOL! Love that cake picture!
I wanna come slide on that slide! I'll forgo the cake....just give me one of those blow up boogie boards! :0
Post a Comment