
Arch started preschool on Thursday. I was a little nervous because I didn't know how he was going to react to being left. It was a little silly for me to worry about this at all. They had play dough! I barley got a hug. I do admit to tearing up a little as we were walking down the hall but by the time we got to the classroom (thankfully it's a little ways down the hall) I had regained my composure. He did well on his second day, too. He seems to have a great time and not care in the least that I leave him with strange people. I guess that's good in a way. The real test will be Sariah on her first day, Tuesday. I think she will be a little more timid, but I guess it depends if there is a friend in her class. I think I'll cry then. She has trying to adapt to the fact that Arch got to start before she did. She didn't go to preschool so she finds it unfair that little brother got to wear his new school clothes before her. Life really isn't fair!
No comments:
Post a Comment