8.05.2008

New Hair Cut

I have been growing my hair out for Locks of Love for a long time. I have wanted to do it for years, but I was never patient enough to let it get the minimum 10 inches it needed to be and then have enough hair left to do something with after they cut it off. Well I finally arrived. What do you think? I can't believe that I still have that much hair left after 10 inches was chopped off. (Thank Sariah for the pictures!)

5 comments:

Kellie, said...

I am so proud of you. It looks good. Just make sure you mail it right away. My hair sat at my house for weeks before I remembered to mail it.

Natalie said...

Wow good job! I definitely don't have the patience to grow my hair out that far. Your hair looks really good that length, too.

Tiffany Jones said...

Wow, very coll!

Erin said...

Hi Bugs! Cute Hair! I can't believe it was that long! I can't believe you didn't cut it before then! Cute A-line and you did have lots of hair left. Miss you guys. Can't wait to see ya. And I want to see a picture of your preggar belly too!

Bonnie said...

Wow! I didn't realize your hair was so long! It looks cute ... and now a little girl will look super cute too!

Sorry about Monday, I actually thought about you probably the exact time you called. But my phone decided to get water damaged that day... so I spend the day finding a new friend. How about this coming Monday? It's my last free one. :( I'll call you!

Paris: Day One

We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...