
It's amazing to me how being late for the first day of kindergarten really diminishes the amount of time you can worry about how your child is going to cope, and the time you have to not cry about it. We had about enough time to get a quick hug and say I love ya! But it was good. I really thought Saraih would be a little more nervous than she was, but having yesterday's 'Welcome' was nice because she met a few kids in her class and she met her teacher and today she was ready to go. Good thing because she really had no other choice.
I can't believe how crazy it is to have two kids in school/preschool and how crazy hectic my life has become. I thought I would have a little more time to myself but so far it hasn't happened. I think that after we get things really going it will settle down a bit. I hope so, I'm already worn out. I need another nap! Good thing for Diet Pepsi! (Thanks Alicia)
1 comment:
I say cut out the craziness and don't bother with preschool!! Remind me to tell you about Savannah's first few days of school from not being on the bus when the bus got here and getting her hair cut by another first grader to not getting breakfast. Anyway, mom is here visiting and she says "it just gets worse." So there's the power of positive thinking for you!!!
Post a Comment