6.22.2008

What are my kids learning at church?

After church today a brother in the ward came and told me there was an incident that we needed to get cleared up. I guess his daughter kissed my son during Sharing Time (I was under the impression that they were sharing knowledge not saliva.) I was laughing thinking it was just funny, I mean, who wouldn't want to kiss my son, he's a knockout! After I got home from church a member of the primary presidency called to clarify that the little girl had grabbed his hand and kissed it. Either way it's funny.
I wanted to get Arch's side, so I asked him.

"Arch, did you get a kiss today?"
He had no recollection. So I was a little more specific.
"Did Jane (name has been changed to protect the identity of the not-so-innocent) kiss you in primary?"
"No."
Well, luckily big sister was hearing the conversation, "Yes she did. Jane kissed your hand."
"Oh yeah! She kissed my arm." with a silly kind of chuckle.
"So, Arch, what did you think about that?"
As he is smiling from ear to ear and shaking his head 'no', "It was gwoss."
At least he gave the correct answer even though his action indicated otherwise.

Kids are great!!!

4 comments:

Happy Herrons said...

HA! That is good to know, that there are random kisser wandering around our ward. The battery thing - hum!!!

Heather said...

Hmmm...Wonder who the "not so innocent was"? ;) Great story--thanks for sharing. I had a good laugh.
Heather

Stacee Maree said...

they have to learn sometime, better at church i say. maybe arch should go talk to the bishop about that

Bonnie said...

gosh, time to lock the kids up already. What is going on in this world? I loved all your entries ... you guys have been busy!

Paris: Day One

We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...