I found this under Sariah's bed and she admitted to chewing it up. I figured it was her since we don't have a dog.
Seth brought this hat home from Russia. The kids think it's great.Seth took this picture on his last business trip. I think he mentioned that he had taken some pictures but I was a little surprised to see something like this since he doesn't work in agriculture he works with heavy metals. I was really hoping it had a great story behind it, turns out it was just a "really cool big cow." Who knew?
Also here are a few of my favorite pics that Amazing Anna took. These are unedited and raw, but still beautiful. She does great work!







5 comments:
Those pictures are beautiful, but of course she had great subjects. Funny about the battery.
Where those the ones she took along time ago? I love those of Arch and Calab? Did I spell that wrong?
That battery picture is something else!
what are you feeding your children?!?! the pics are great, they all have such pretty blue eyes.
Mardi wants to know if you're starving Sariah...why else would she be chewing batteries...also Sariah, Mardi says you can come and live at her house...she has food!
Post a Comment