6.19.2008

Fun with Cousins

This post has been an all day thing. But finally here it is. Yesterday we went to Tracy Aviary in Salt Lake and had a lot of fun. We sweated a lot, saw many different species of birds, chased a peacock away from our picnic (after he stole our graham cracker!) and fed the pelicans. Caleb also lost his bottle in the river-- I hope it didn't harm any ducks.

I think the pelicans were the best part of the day. We bought a bucket of dead fish and got to throw them to the pelicans that were down in the water. This expression pretty much sums it all up!

(Thanks Elyse for the invite, and Adrielle for being irresponsible! and I'm not a bad mom! (I don't think.) And thanks to all Jenn's kiddos for being so helpful especially Sarah and David for being buddies.)

No comments:

Paris: Day One

We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...