5.28.2008

Cutest kids in town







I'm not Indie Art but it's hard to go wrong with subjects like these!
Sorry about the horrible red eye.

6 comments:

Shelly said...

You DO have cute kids, but MY KIDS are the cutest ones in Idaho!!

Happy Herrons said...

Those are some cute kids - almost as cute as MY kid! Stacee - we need your Photoshop class to get rid of our red eye!!

Jana Ruth said...

Yes!!! I agree that you have the cutest kids in town and I don't even have to say "but" or "almost". I think they are really adorable. You need to get rid of the red eye before you post so everyone will see just how cute they really are. Where's Caleb? Isn't he a cute kid in Tooele?

Natalie said...

I agree, you have three of the cutest kids I know!!

Anna said...

HOLY SMOKES, WHERE HAVE I BEEN?!?! Oh yeah, moving AGAIN, but anyway, CONGRATULATIONS!!! I just found out you're pregnant - woohoo! And, yes, you DO have some of the cutest kids in town - I'm sorry I still have your pics - I better hurry and get them to you before they're missing a kid!

Perspicacious Periwinkle said...

Bugs you definitely have some of the cutest kids I've ever met!!!

Paris: Day One

We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...