But that wasn't all.
When Caleb woke up from his nap he was covered in poop. I have attached a picture for the purpose of seeing if this is a normal blowout for other children. This is not uncommon for Caleb. And quite frankly I'm getting a little sick of it!!

So really I wanted to write about the fun family camping trip that we had this weekend. We have a Hoschouer (Seth's mom's family) family reunion every Memorial Day weekend that his Aunt Mardi and Uncle Raymond put together. (Thanks, you guys always do a great job.) We went to a church owned girls camp in Heber Valley and stayed overnight. We were going to go on a hike, canoeing, do a challenge course and really just have a great time. However, it was snowy and cold. So this is what it looked like outside our cabin.

And this is what people do when they are camping and it's snowy.

We pull out the portable DVD player and stay in the cabin with the space heaters!! So it may not have gone as planned, but we had a blast. We also had a fun Twister tournament. That's a quite a workout for someone like me. YIKES!!


3 comments:
I do have to say that I think bigger poop messes came along with the territory when you have boys. One night I was awakened by Alex yelling "POOOOOPPPPEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!" and I think that was the worst I ever dealt with, but another time he was so messy he got poop in his hair, but not on his jammies. I wonder how that happened... hmmmmmm..... Beckett had to handle that one!!
Just to make you feel better, I thnk that is NOT a normal amount of poopy blowout for a kid that age! I have found over the years that my kids always have the runs after weekends with Paul's family. Last summer I discovered Austin with cookies in his hands every time I turned around. Some people don't mind giving their kids crap to eat all day every day, but when it comes through the system and is really runny crap, then it really causes a problem for mom. Plus, my kids aren't used to a lot of sugar or junk food (chips), so they get quite unhappy while they are on a trip where they are not eating any regular meals because unnamed members of Paul's family have been loading them up with junk!! Sorry about the rambling, but the poop and camping pictures together in one post just got me going! We will love having all of the family here this weekend because they will be at my house where I am the BOSS!!
Bugs...I figure Jack Handy says it best with the following...
"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who make people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea."
Post a Comment