4.16.2008

Guess What?!?!


Yes, it's true. I'm due Dec 8. Merry Christmas to us!

8 comments:

Kellie, said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kellie, said...

Sorry I had to delete the first one. I tried typing with Abby on my lap. December babies are great!!!! I was due with Lola on Dec 10!!!

Richard said...

Congratulations! That's awesome!

Stacee Maree said...

WOW!!! YOu couldn't hold out til august huh? Congrats. That won't be too bad at least you will be at your biggest during the cooler months of the year. That's awesome.

Happy Herrons said...

Yah! I didn't even have to not tell anyone - I am SOSOS happy for you guys. Send the plunkos over anytime you need a nap - really - they are great kids.

Phoebe said...

Oh, yay, this is why I love blogging. That way I don't get left out. I am so excited for you. Hopefully we will get to be preggo together. :)

Shelly said...

Love the picture!! Congrats!! I hope it's a boy so our matching pattern will continue!!

Natalie said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys!!

Paris: Day One

We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...