![]() |
| Make a scrapbook - it's easy! |
Can you believe my baby is one? Here are a few snapshots from his first year. Some of them just melt my heart. Let me know your favorites.
![]() |
| Make a scrapbook - it's easy! |
Can you believe my baby is one? Here are a few snapshots from his first year. Some of them just melt my heart. Let me know your favorites.
We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...
3 comments:
How cute. Do you mind if I copy in you July for COra's or maybe in 2 weeks for Cait and again in June for daw daw. very adorable. The watermelon one is my fav and the poo one just made me gag again.
Super cute. I love scrapbooking on line. It is so much faster and so much less messy!!!!!
Oh my gosh... not only is your daughter dancing and tying her own bows, but now YOU ARE SCRAPBOOKING??? I don't even know you anymore. But I sure am proud of you! Those pages are fun. If I ever have a baby you'll have to show me how to do that! I love the one with the watermelon... dang gina!
Post a Comment