3.24.2008

Happy Birthday to me!!!

Well I'm 28 today, and it's affecting me a little more than I thought it would. That means I'm close to 30. Yikers!! I don't know what's going on and why I care so much. I guess I just thought in my naive little state of mind that life would be different somehow. I don't know how, I'm perfectly happy where I am. I have a great husband who loves me and the kids. I have three great kids. They keep me busy and laughing. I don't feel that I have things that have been neglected or left undone. Certainly there is quite a bit still to accomplish in life, but I know there is a time and a season for all things. So life is great, just different than I thought. (You know, I never thought I would have to deal with what I blogged about two posts ago!) So all in all I am happy that I am growing old and can be happy with my family and all the love that we have in our home. Life is great!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

30 is not so bad either. The important thing is that you can look at your life now and be happy with it. You do have a wonderful husband who cares and provides for you, and three great kids who are delightful. I am proud of you and the choices you have made in your life. Happy Birthday to you, Bugs!!!

Kellie, said...

Happy birthday Bugs!!! I hope you have big plans, although tuesday may not be the most exciting day to have a birthday, but it could be worse it could be on a sunday. 28 isn't so bad, people may acutally start to see you as an adult (don't worry I mean in age only.

Happy Herrons said...

Happy birthday Bugs! 28 is a GREAT age! You have a wonderful family and a whole life to 'get all that stuff' done. I love that color - is it a nice contrast with the white trim. Do you want me and Ellie to bring you some cookies this afternoon? (We filled in our hole for your birthday).

Phoebe said...

Happy Birthday. I felt the same way at 24, but now I'm over it.

Stacee Maree said...

Happy Happy Birthday. Sorry I forgot but sometimes I just get really self obsorbed. Sorry

Anna said...

oh man, i am totally late to the party, but i hope you had a great day, bugs - happy birthday!

Paris: Day One

We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...