


Here is the finished bedroom. I thought it turned out well, and really that's all that matters. (So, Kellie, I don't have to learn how to chose paint colors. I don't care if you don't like them, I do! (; )
There is one thing about me and decorating (actually there's lots, but I will address just one here) I am too cheep to do it the way I really want. I wanted to get some new sheets or bedspreads for the kids' beds; however, they don't use big blankets and if they did they would just pee on them and I hate doing more laundry than I have to. And I could get some seperate bottom sheets for $5 at Wal*mart so why not just leave it at that? But them I look at it and it's not the way I want it to look whien it's "finished". And I don't care! But I do! Do you catch my drift?

The green room is Caleb's and we did that just before he was born, which was last April, I can't believe that my baby is almost one. WOW!
6 comments:
Looks Great!
It looks good!! You almost sound offended at what I said about the paint colors. You know I only said taht because I am jealous of your ability to chose and your motivation to do it (remeber my dining room). By the way you need to have people come over to see Caleb's room, the computer screen does not do it justice, it looks much better in person.
I really like it but I just noticed something a little disturbing in Calebs room. There are a whole lot of BUGS Bunnies in that net.
I was hoping to check in on one of my favorite blogs (yours) and find pictures of all the wonderful things you've done with your house. However, I mis-typed and left out the second 's' in bugssblog and found a very disturbing view into the mind of some teenage girl. Thank you for being you! I'll take your posts of poop over the ramblings of High School any day! ;)
I really like that blue and how it contrasts with the white trim. It looks great!!
Your hired! When can you start. I'm thinking in about 2 weeks. I'll have everything ready to go. And if you want new bedding, I have some that I'm willing to get rid of for a great price. It would look great with that color blue!! By the way it rooms look great!
Post a Comment