3.08.2011

Holy...

On Saturday, Sariah was baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. We had a wonderful day. The baptism was beautiful. We had so many wonderful friends and family make the journey all the way out to Tooele to come and support our sweet little princess. Thank you all for coming. Seth is somewhat emotional and his sister was going to take bets on how long it would actually take for him to say the baptismal prayer, but being the saint she is decided not to. The confirmation was also wonderful and sweet. I am so blessed to have a worthy priesthood holder for a husband and father to my children. Thanks Honey!
After the service we went to our ward building to have lunch. We had a lot of food and fun and then cleaned the church. Thanks to all those who helped. Most people went home and a few came over to our house and we played games and chatted. A great time was had by all.
I was so busy playing that I did not take a single picture. It's a good thing the stake takes at least one for us. I had such a great time, but I was exhausted. Sunday is supposed to be a day of rest, but I ended up teaching the Sunbeams. So I had to recover all day Monday! (That's why this post took so long to post.)
Holy cow I have a daughter that is 8 and baptized! I am so grateful to be a mother! Saraih I love you and I am pleased with your decision to be baptized and I hope you continue to make correct choices throughout your life. You are a great kid and a wonderful big sister. I love your beautiful smile and your concern for those around you. Thanks for being a good example to me.

2 comments:

Happy Herrons said...

Ah, you are a GREAT momma with an awesome kiddo!

Natalie said...

I am proud of you, Bugs, for being a righteous mother in Zion and raising children who love the Lord! (and monster trucks)

Paris: Day One

We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...