I think I need to spend a little more time teaching my children. Really, what mom doesn't? (Except, maybe you homeschoolers.)
I think we need to review the basics: colors, matching, letters, numbers, the food guide pyramid.
As I was preparing dinner I asked the kids if they would go down stairs and get a couple cans of fruit. Maybe some pineapple or Mandarin oranges. This is what they produced.
Who brought up the chili?
Caleb came up with green beans.
I asked him, "Do you want to eat this for dinner?"
"No, but I don't want fruit either."
Fair enough!
Bless Arch for being able to follow directions.
3 comments:
I find it very interesting/funny that Arch is the one that got it right, he seems to be a little more of a rebel than the other of your children.
I don't know--Arch might know something I heard once as a kid...
Beans, beans the musical fruit:
the more you eat, the more you toot!
I think it goes on, but maybe he just likes musical fruits...
Or maybe not Arch, for some reason I thought he brought the chili? Whomever brought the chili....
You know
Post a Comment