5.17.2010

What's up?

I'll tell you what's up. My beadboard. I have always loved this style. A friend of mine had some beadboard that she ended up not using and gave it to me. So I decided to keep myself busy while Seth was in Europe. A few weeks later and with the help of the best friends in the world and here it is. Why is it that it's always way more work then you plan on? I'm not quite finished, I just need to fill the nail holes and slap on the last coat of paint. But I don't think you can tell that from the pictures. Then I need to find some things to decorate with. I'm going for the red, white and blue look. I have some flag things that I will hang. I'll post again when I have made a decision, and as you may know that may take a while.

10 comments:

lizwagz said...

very cute!

Stacee Maree said...

It turned out really cute or should I say classy. I do love the look and the trim around the windows looks great. What does Seth Think?

Diane said...

Man, that looks great! Good for you Bugs. :) I hate painting. I keep wanting to do it, but never get around to it. I've thought of using bead board too. I really like the look. I really like the molding around the window too.

Emma said...

Wow!!!!! I really love it!!!!! I really want to make over my room. Maybe I should kick Steve out for a few weeks but I would make him take the kids. : ) Anyways, I LOVE IT GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erin said...

looks beautiful bugs! i love beadboard too!

Cami said...

That looks AWESOME! Good work! :-) I would love to see it in person sometime! :-)

Cami said...

That looks AWESOME! Good work! :-) I would love to see it in person sometime! :-)

Bonnie said...

You are such an inspiration! That is a ton of work, abdit looks so good! If I take your kids will you do it in my room?:)

alicia said...

Looks Great! I will come over soon and see the actual thing! Now, which room-or who's house is next??? Maybe my kitchen?...

Timani said...

I just have to say that I love that blue...that's my favorite color and the beadboard looks awesome! Now I totally want to do this.

Paris: Day One

We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...