Last night I had the best birthday party ever. (I know my birthday was over a month ago.) I really wanted a Chuck E. Cheese birthday, but I settled for Laser Tag, considering my friends weren't willing to drive and hour for the former. We do have Laser Tag in Tooele now so we went to grab a bite to eat and then we headed to the bowling alley.
I love to take things seriously so I got all decked out in my neighbors camo so I would look legit (2 legit 2 quit). I thought a few of my friends would do the same. One even said she would do "stealth mode", but she said she forgot to do laundry. Whatever. Turns out I got a lot of funny looks at Denny's because most of my 'friends' showed up all cute like. Thanks, Heather, for supporting my seriousness.
On a more serious note--really. Do you know how small a person can feel when your friend's kid breaks her arm falling off your trampoline?
Pretty small.
7 comments:
Sorry about the broken arm thing.
But Laser Tag--how fun!! Glad you had a great time!
Bugs! I love you! Don't get too upset about Addi! Accidents happen, they are kids, and accidents happen!! Everything will be okay and hopefully by the end of the summer she will be jumping again! Don't stress!
I am so ready to go tagging with you! Lets figure a day out soon so we can plan and make sure everyone can go:)
ummm sorry on bailing on the whole stealth mode thing...i suck and really if you wanted to you know shoot me a couple of times even if we were on the same team as a way to let go of your anger, then so be it. on the plus side no one has ever pulled camo off as hot as you pulled it off. cheers.....another side note my birthday is less than 6 months away but we'll have to play on my 3/4's birthday. I'll deck out for sure then ;)
I feel small all the time. :-)
It was an A-W-E-some time! I love everything about this picture, except my slight smile. I hadn't done laundry either...that's why I'm not wearing ANY black. Loser me.
I am glad you had fun, even if you were not the winniest-laser-tagger
gosh, I am way behind on blogging, so I'm commenting on a lot:
1st - Awesome birthday party! How fun that you guys went all out... you rock!
2nd - awesome news with the baptisms... that is incredible! I want to talk to you more about it!
3rd - GREAT work on the 5K! You are one hot mama!
4th - EWWWW! I hate ticks. I did a report in high school on Lyme disease, and ever since then can't even think about a tick. THANKS a lot!
Post a Comment