That's not entirely true. I watched some kiddos so my friend could attend a funeral. I watched the movie, Dan in Real Life. I thought it was kinda cute. I did some laundry.
Does the washing machine ever do this to your boys socks, or is it just the boy?
The kids finally filled up their jar with responsi'balls' to earn their reward- bowling. I had passes for four free games of bowling. There are only six people in our family and it cost us $19. I'm glad we had some passes or we wouldn't be eating this week.
Funny story from the night. Ada didn't get any bowling shoes because they didn't have any small enough. The kind lady reminded us that she needed to stay behind "the line" because it's really slippery and she could fall and get hurt if she goes beyond that point.
Seriously the first frame, Ada went second. After she pushed the ball down the ramp she decided to chase it. Being the gentlemen they both are Arch and Seth took off after her to try and stop her from going past "the line." It was like a scene from the movies. Arch fell onto his bum and then Seth fell onto his bum and they knocked down Ada who would have been fine if it hadn't been for them. It made the evening worth it. Plus Seth got a cut on his finger and they gave him a princess Band-Aid. There's a little insult to your injury. Good times!
A funny moment from Saturday night.
After the first dance at Sariah's recital Caleb asked, "When is it going to be over?" Incidentally it was the same question he asked after the second, third and fourth dance. I think you get the point. It was a long night for him. I think Seth was asking the same question in his mind.
Uncultured boys.
4 comments:
Alex's socks always look like that too. After about a week.
Glad you liked Dan in Real Life, one of my faves and I think that bowling scene is one of the most romantic scenes in a movie I have ever seen. Until the lights get turned on anyway.
Wish I had seen Seth & Arch falling on their bums. Maybe it will be on Earth's funniest videos in the waiting room in Heaven.
Love the bowling alley story! And you're lucky with the socks--my machine does that to the boy AND the girl socks. Vince lets Ethan read a book at the girls' recitals..at least he used to before I decided that was ultra embarrassing and stopped making Ethan go altogether.
um yeah, all of the socks at our house look like that right now too. it is the time of year for holy socks and holy pants. good thing summer is just around the corner.. i hope!
Good job on the coupons. Now we just need to set up our laser tag night!!!
Post a Comment