4.27.2010

Caleb turned three

I apologize for all the mixed up posts, it's been a while but I have been keeping a list of things I wanted to share.
On the 12th Caleb turned three. Caleb is his own kind of kid. He is sweet and cute and cuddly but he likes to do things on his own terms. My mom calls him 'The Boyfriend' because he's the perfect kind of boyfriend. He's cute and affectionate and doesn't say much. He finally started talking in December. He still has problems enunciating (For instance Seth mowed the lawn yesterday and Caleb was commenting how green the grass was. He said something like 'een ass.') but I can understand most of what comes out of his mouth. No, I understand what he's trying to communicate but not actually the words. But we are making tons of progress. In fact he was evaluated for the Early Learning Center and tested at 47% when to qualify he would have to be at 3%. (Or something like that.) So that's good.
Here are a few pictures from the festivities.

1 comment:

Timani said...

CUTE KID! Maybe he has a future in lawn care, the sweet talker.

Paris: Day One

We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...