3.16.2010

Note to self

When you get the feeling to go check on the children that are playing downstairs unattended... DO IT!
I think I could have avoided cleaning fecal mater (produced by a child other than mine) out of the spare toilet.
Also, do something about the spare toilet as this is NOT the first time a potty trainee has mistaken it for a regular working toilet.
YUCK!!!

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Ummmm.. EEEEEeeeeeewwwwwww!

Stacee Maree said...

Ha Ha Ha. I am still Laughing my head off. At the same time I am sorry it was my child, but Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! Lesson learned right.

alicia said...

HaHa! Stacee, my daughter was the first to use it while potty training:) You would think she would have learned from that time;) I think you should plant flowers in it and put it in your flower bed!

Linnea said...

Soooo gross! And a spare toilet?!

lizwagz said...

you never know when you will need an extra toilet.

Linnea said...

I have an extra toilet--but is plumbed so I don't have to clean fecal matter out of it...

Timani said...

SSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCKKKK! SICK SICK SICK! As much as I hate changing other kids diapers, that is much worse!

If you're going to have it accessible, at least tape down the lid and seat. Then the kids will just use their pants while trying to get it open. :)

Paris: Day One

We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...