Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Paris: Day One
We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...
-
Will you please leave a comment so I can link back to your blog and make it look like I have some friends again?
-
Yesterday Sariah turned 8. Holy cow! I can't believe I have an 8 year old. We had a fun day. She went to school, then Activity Days. Aft...
-
I have been going to therapy for a little while. Usually in the afternoons a couple times a month. My sessions last anywhere between twenty ...

5 comments:
yes, thank you for asking! :) I love that kid!!
like right now..
Alex used to do this ALL THE TIME. He would just be playing on the floor, then sound asleep with his bum in the air.
I do that EVERY chance I get. Last week I was laying on the couch with 3 little kids sitting on me watching TV, just so I could get a nap in. Did the same thing today, but only Macie sat on me. Last night I fell asleep in my bed sideways, with my knees down hanging off...when woke up they hurt bad. I wasn't supposed to sleep then and obviously wasn't prepared for it.
Caleb - he is a kid that takes full advange of every opportunity!
Post a Comment