2.04.2010

Random ramblings

I made some peanut butter cookies today. Thanks to awesome neighbor lady who provided me with shortening and peanut butter, two ingredients that are vital for peanut butter cookies. I made this little labor of love for my honey. A few minutes later Ada climbed onto the table and took a bite. I was a little sad, but it's still cute.
The other day I told Caleb, "Will you get that out of your mouth and go plug it in!....After you dry it off." He was helping me vacuum and he thought he was being funny by putting the cord in his mouth.


I LOVE the show The Office. One of my new favorite lines (it changes almost with every episode I see) from Dwight...

"In an ideal world all of my fingers would be on my left hand so my right would be a fist for punching."
I have a friend that keeps calling me 'skinny butt.' Am I supposed to take that as a compliment or be a little weirded out? ;) Anyhow, it's kind of flattering.

3 comments:

Erin said...

yummy cookie:) you should post a pic of your new bod:) haven't seen you since thanksgiving:) miss you.

Happy Herrons said...

Um, the cookies were DELISH for breakfast - you are the best for making them!!! The bite just shows your extra love for him!

Joe and Renee Williams said...

You really ought to put up a picture of your skinny butt self, so we can all see how good you look.

Paris: Day One

We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...