9.02.2009

Redneck Family

The girls have funky teeth.
The boys go to monster truck shows.Arch even has a toy monster truck on blocks. What's more redneck than that? Maybe a kid in only a diaper 'making dinner.' I think the only thing we are missing is a mullet.



7 comments:

Cami said...

Lol.....when you hang a couch from the tree in your front yard....THEN you will be a a redneck family! :) The pictures are way cute though.....

Cami said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linnea said...

Your pantry is so clean! And organized!

lizwagz said...

LOVE IT!!!! I sure do miss you guys.. is that weird?!?!? :}

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, look at Ada's hair! It's sooo long! It has definitely been way too long since we've seen each other!

Stacee Maree said...

hey don't complain about the mullet, he used to have one and you willingly cut it off.

Shelly said...

I DO live in Idaho and I have seen plenty of kids running around naked (although I saw more during my days in Utah-are we counting number of kids or number of times?), so at least your kid is in a diaper and inside the house! the five-year-old living next door likes to pee in the grass on the side of their house, RIGHT in front of my kitchen window. It is lovely!

Paris: Day One

We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...