
Arch was so ready to go to Kindergarten he wanted to know why I had to walk him to his classroom. He knew the way after all. I told him that's what mom's do on the first day of school whether you know where the classroom is or not. I barely got a picture. This was last Thursday btw.
5 comments:
Cute boy! Huge boy. He's probably almost as tall as I am now! :) Makayla always tells me that all your kids are cute, but she thinks Arch is particularly beautiful.....just so you know. :)
She a little old for him don't you think?
You can tell him that his mom is just crazy!! I sent Sid away on the bus on his first day and didn't even have a break-down. Maybe I should have had a party...hmmmm...
once again I am convinced we have the 2 most handsome "Archs'" in the whole world.
He is such a handsome boy! I swear he's ready for like 3rd grade from the confidence on his face! Those are the kind of kindergartners a teacher loves - not the weepy, clingy, freaked-out kind! Way to go, mommy!
Post a Comment