"Caleb, please get the cell phone out of the microwave."
But given the child it really makes sense.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Paris: Day One
We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...
-
Will you please leave a comment so I can link back to your blog and make it look like I have some friends again?
-
Yesterday Sariah turned 8. Holy cow! I can't believe I have an 8 year old. We had a fun day. She went to school, then Activity Days. Aft...
-
I have been going to therapy for a little while. Usually in the afternoons a couple times a month. My sessions last anywhere between twenty ...
3 comments:
Lol.....I think eating out of the garbage is worse...unless of course he turns the microwave ON! I'll keep sending prayers your way Bugs!!!!
OH MY HECK!
BTW, one night my dad woke up went to the kitchen for a drink (must have been sleeping) because the next morning he found his cell phone in the microwave with a black broken screen and no one to blame but himself! He doesn't know how long he cooked it for.
Wait until they discover how fun it is to put a CD in the microwave and turn it on... what happens is a truly delightful experience. :)
Post a Comment