9.10.2009

Another funny from Arch

The other night we had tacos for dinner. After we ate, the kids went out to play while I was cleaning up. I was making a little space in the fridge for left overs by throwing out the old ones. A little bit later Arch came in to get a drink. As I was getting him a cup I heard him say, "These are yummy noodles." It took me a minute but then I remembered that we didn't have noodles for dinner. I looked over and sure enough he was eating the noodles out of the garbage can. The noodles that had been in my fridge for about a month that were slimy and moldy!!

Another thing I never thought I would have to say, "Arch, please stop eating food out of the garbage."

I love boys!

4 comments:

BJ said...

I have learned that when you have boys, you say things you never thought you would say or have to say.

Shelly said...

That's one I figured I WOULD say and haven't had to use it as much as I anticipated. William really likes cans from the garbage and that just makes me nervous that he is going to slice himself!

Stacee Maree said...

Gross. I might puke on my computer.

Timani said...

Su-weet! Meals just got easier for you. You should hug Arch!

Paris: Day One

We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...