
Sariah started 1st grade today. She is very excited! But not as excited as I am. Actually, I am losing a great little helper. However, she does so well in the classroom environment. It'll be great for her.
We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...
3 comments:
What about little Arch????? He's in Kindergarten, yes? No. I can't remember. Sheesh.. Sariah is getting big. And is that toast I spy in her left hand? Lol! Love it!!!!! :) Glad you blogged finally. I always check. :)
Yup that's toast. I was hoping nobody would notice. Thanks!
Arch starts kindergarten on Thursday.
Don't feel bad. We ran (run?) out of the house with toast in our hands in the morning on a regular basis. :) I think it's part of being a healthy family. LOL.
Post a Comment