So I decided to do this:
(Yes, there are only six cookies on one sheet. I figure a peanut butter cookie isn't a cookie unless you have to use a potato masher to flatten it.) While I was making cookies Sariah and Arch were hiding in the bathroom doing this:

Caleb was in the kitchen doing this:

And Ada was in her high chair doing this:

Nothing like Sunday evenings!!!
5 comments:
I think I'd be with Caleb!
You are good to actually know what all of your kids are doing at one time, even if it does include passing out in the high chair!!
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! The cookie soooo made my day, you are awesome!
What a fabulous day! Too bad I wasn't there to share in the cookie glory. Also, with bigger cookies you don't have to switch out the pans as much - good thinking!
I am TRYING to leave you comments, but all I see is that big, warm , yummy cookies staring at me! Make something new ! (Wait! I get home Monday and Josh not til Friday - so make something Monday night!)
Post a Comment