You're funny.I like the flowers in the background--they look beautiful!
thats just really sad
you could always just call him...or get SKYPE.
ha ha ha! where is he?
LOL! That's the best thing I've read all morning!
sad to say he was just at church meetings. the flowers were from mother's day.
Wow, that is a lot of husband to fill up!
I think it's a GREAT IDEA! Cute picture! ;)
LOL!
Post a Comment
We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...
9 comments:
You're funny.
I like the flowers in the background--they look beautiful!
thats just really sad
you could always just call him...
or get SKYPE.
ha ha ha! where is he?
LOL! That's the best thing I've read all morning!
sad to say he was just at church meetings.
the flowers were from mother's day.
Wow, that is a lot of husband to fill up!
I think it's a GREAT IDEA! Cute picture! ;)
LOL!
Post a Comment