Ada has teeth. Yes, that's right teeth, as in more than one. Just tonight I decided to check after much crying and there are TWO teeth in her mouth the same day. Wow...that's so fun. And I guess it makes my decision to wean her that much easier. She's totally cut off.
Oh yeah, she can also crawl. Super cute. I will try to get a video to post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Paris: Day One
We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...
-
Will you please leave a comment so I can link back to your blog and make it look like I have some friends again?
-
Yesterday Sariah turned 8. Holy cow! I can't believe I have an 8 year old. We had a fun day. She went to school, then Activity Days. Aft...
-
I have been going to therapy for a little while. Usually in the afternoons a couple times a month. My sessions last anywhere between twenty ...
7 comments:
Teeth does not equal weaning, but if it's the excuse you need, go for it!! I want to see a cute new crawler. I haven't seen one in a while since my baby thinks he is really a toddler. I don't agree.
Regular bras rule! That it all I have to say about that
Yay! Ada! I can't wait to see her video debut! ;)
WOw! Your baby isn't gping to be a baby for much longer! ;)
Wow! She's got some mad recovery skills! Way to go Ada!
So stinkin' cute! I'm watching her get around and thinking, "yep...I can wait!" Doesn't both me at all if mine don't crawl for awhile longer (all my were already crawling).
Cracks me up how the boys want to be in the picture and thinks it's absolutely hilarious that you can see Ada's diaper.
OH my gosh ... so cute. I like the little "two-knee" hop she does half way through-she's a natural!
Post a Comment