I love being a mama. There are so many wonderful rewarding things about it. But I love the comedy involved. I catch myself saying, 'Did I really just have to say that?' I am keeping a log of those wonderful gems. Here is an example of the last 24 hours or so. All of these I had to say to my 4 year old Arch.
Will you please not chew on MY collar.
Arch, don't chew on your sisters shoe. That's really yucky.
After I asked Arch to pick up the noodles under the table after dinner AND PUT THEM IN THE GARBAGE:
After what seemed to be a long time.
Me: Arch what are you doing?
Arch stands up with a mouth full of food. "Nofing."
Me: What's in your mouth?
Arch: Food
Me: Are you eating the food off the floor?
Arch: Yes
Me: What did I ask you to do with it?
Arch: (after he swallowed) Put it in the garbage.
Me: So you heard me say that?
Arch: Yes
I guess he's still not done pretending his mouth is the garbage.
(See July 14 in the archive if you don't know what I'm talking about.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Paris: Day One
We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...
-
Will you please leave a comment so I can link back to your blog and make it look like I have some friends again?
-
Yesterday Sariah turned 8. Holy cow! I can't believe I have an 8 year old. We had a fun day. She went to school, then Activity Days. Aft...
-
I have been going to therapy for a little while. Usually in the afternoons a couple times a month. My sessions last anywhere between twenty ...
6 comments:
http://www.lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=024644f8f206c010VgnVCM1000004d82620aRCRD&locale=0&sourceId=a235b4349532b110VgnVCM100000176f620a____
I wish I just knew how to make it show up as a picture. I'm sure there's some html secret I'm not aware of. But I just used this picture in one of my presentations at school, and when I read your post, not only did it make me laugh, but the picture came to mind. So I guess you can just copy and paste the link. :)
I also don't know why there's a huge space between the first part and the last part... sorry about that.
Yes, maybe it is the humor that keeps us sane during the other parts? Come over and puzzle tonight!!
I would have to say "floor noodles" are much tastier than poop! :) Arch is awesome! Keep on chewing Archie!
Classic!
Ha ha ha ha!! I wish my kids were as hilarious as yours!! :)
Post a Comment