3.25.2009

The ultimate act of betrayal, Act II

Caleb will be two in a few weeks. He doesn't say a word, but that doesn't mean he's dumb, despite what Papa thinks.

I have created a monster with all those little plastic safety devices called outlet covers. It only took about two days for Caleb to figure out he could remove and relocate them. You should have seen his fingernails. They were so mashed and torn. I guess that's the price you pay for entertainment.






6 comments:

mckenna said...

Yeah, it kind of blows when the kids get smarter than the safety gear.

crazy walter 7 said...

what a smarty pant! :)

Cami said...

Well, he'll always be easy on birthdays and Christmas! Just buy him a bunch of extension cords! :)

Jeremy & Andrea said...

i'm just super glad he doesn't have the fascination with paperclips and outlets...not such a healthy obsession.

Phoebe said...

All mammas know that our kids' intelligence is measured upon what they know, not what they don't :)

Cami said...

Hey! Yeah....my days have been crazy! I'll have to tell you about the girlfriend sometime. Pretty funny! I am SO THANKFUL for the road I have chosen to follow. Otherwise I don't think I would find this all so funny. Even funnier is the fact that she is OLDER than me! ????? She has her youngest child still at home who is 22 years old! :) Life is looking sweeter all the time! Okay. I have to admit, I laughed a little. I was trying not to but..... :)

Paris: Day One

We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...