Last Thursday night Arch lost his first tooth. He's only four. Isn't that kind of young? After he got home from school we paid tithing and then tried to decide what to do with $0.90. Turns out my son would rather have an "Old McDonald's" (that's what my kids call it) hamburger than do a chore to earn another $0.20 so he can purchase a toy from the dollar store.
And here is a random picture of Ada in a cute little bunny bathrobe. This was after a major blowout while I was out doing my visiting teaching with no diaper bag. Silly Mama!

Look what a leprechaun did at our house this morning. It's funny how green eggs taste so different than regular eggs. If felt like Sam-I-Am trying to convince them that they would like them. Apparently Caleb is color blind. He ate his just fine.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!
5 comments:
Lost tooth at four? Thay does seem young!! Maybe mom isn't brushing so well?? ;) That is the flipping cutest bunny I've EVER seen. She's seriously beautiful!! And how awesome are you!? You know what my kids found this morning for St. Patrick's Day? Nothing. Well, that's not completely true. I did pinch them for not having green on. :) Happy Irish Day!!
Happy St. Patricks Day! We all wore green. That's it. :)
Yeah we decided a long time ago that you can turn anything green but the eggs. Yuck.
You like my shoes? Funny, huh? Hey, what did you do to half of your hall way? Is it really green? Wow. I'm thinking you went all out!
They might have been more willing to try if you were a more believable Sam-I-Am. Did you even wear a read hat? Yellow clothes? I wouldn't have eaten them either!!!
Post a Comment