3.25.2009

Saturday is a special day

Last Saturday we played in the region basketball tournament. We played a few pick up games to determine seeding and then we played one tourney game and got creamed, by the eventual champions. We had a blast. Thanks ladies!!!







Later the night we had a ward pinewood derby. I am a Cub Scout leader so I had a car from a few years ago that I raced. It's an ice cream sandwich with a bite taken out of it. It was the second fastest car there, but with the brackets the way they were I took third. All the matters is that it was faster than the other car that Seth built. He did win the award for 'Fastest Looking" car. I think he said it was a kick in the teeth. Good times!


1 comment:

Happy Herrons said...

Nice that you could 'concede' second place to the crayon car!!! (Just kidding) Sorry about your bad spokes

Paris: Day One

We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...