1. My daughter is hot. She came home from school with a valentine that had a boy's phone number on it. Hello! She's in kindergarten!!!
2. Halloween part two.
3. This year it's the day after Friday the 13th.
3. This year it's the day after Friday the 13th.
4. Ginormous stuffed animals. There must be some kind of stuffed animal cemetery around somewhere, wouldn't you think?

5. Heart shaped antacids with clever sayings.
6. Sugar high here we come.7. We hit the dentist office on the way back down.
8. Red fuzzy handcuffs. If you look close it says 'Ages 3 and up'
9. Teenage girls thinking it's really about love.10. Getting paper cuts as you help your kids tear apart their valentines without tearing them apart.
11. Politically correct valentines.
"Please accept with no obligation my nonsexually harassing, potentially platonic Valentine’s regards as a token of my/our love, lust or friendship within a relationship that we may or may not choose to be monogamous, whilst understanding that the romantic sentiment that it signifies does in no way guarantee the success or progression of the said relationship over any length of time.
The sender reserves the right to remain anonymous."
12. Celebrating a Saint of which we know nothing about.
13. Great gift ideas.

14. It's my husbands favorite holiday. I'll be getting TONS of presents.
5 comments:
Ha ha ha ha ha!!
That was great! At this moment in time I'm thinking Valentines Day is a tiny bit over-rated! I wasn't going to acknowledge it, but my beating heart got the best of me and I ended up making really, really, cute valentines for all my babies and my mom. Okay. I confess. I made one for Chad too....from Christopher. I can't stand to think of people being left out. Sigh. Next year I think I'll buy the toilet paper "advertised" on your blog! Lol! Now let me think...who could I send it to? Lol! Happy Valentines Day Bugs and xoxoxo to your family!
P.S. I saw some boys, about 13, maybe 14 years old buying some of those handcuffs yesterday. The conversation went something like: DUDE! We have to get these! Then they all started laughing. I'm walking away thinking, what the heck are they going to do with those? I decided I didn't even want to know! :)
Well I am really glad someone likes Valentine's Day! it has kind of lost its luster for me. . .
Oooo! I just want to know if you knew all the details about the fuzzy cuffs because you bought a pair, or did you pick them up analyze them and put them back? ;)
Post a Comment