One thing I never thought I would hear him say.
"Mama, I think there's poop in my teeth."
A few tooth brushes later life is back to normal.
I almost had a picture to share, but I just couldn't do it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Paris: Day One
We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...
-
Will you please leave a comment so I can link back to your blog and make it look like I have some friends again?
-
Yesterday Sariah turned 8. Holy cow! I can't believe I have an 8 year old. We had a fun day. She went to school, then Activity Days. Aft...
-
I have been going to therapy for a little while. Usually in the afternoons a couple times a month. My sessions last anywhere between twenty ...
6 comments:
Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! What?! How?! Why?! EW!!
what's with your family and poop?!
So....was there REALLY poop in his teeth?!?
Yup, so the thing that concerns me most is that the little guy is so young, and I am sure that he is going to be able to top this... and the part that scares me is how will he top this? :) You are one strong mama for cleaning it up!
WHAT??? REALLY???
Leave it to a boy to think that the best way to figure out what something is, is by tasting it.
Post a Comment