2.10.2009

Better late than never


This is me and Caleb at my sister-in-law's house. If you look hard you can see the puke on my shirt (soaked through ALL layers of fabric), on my arm and also on the side of the tub. I had to borrow clean everything from her. Thanks Adrielle!! Your're the best.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

At least you were in a room that is easy to clean! Now excuse me please as I bolt for the toilet . .

mckenna said...

Gross!! What happened?! I mean, besides the easy, obvious answer.

Anonymous said...

Yummy! You have an awfully big smile on your face considering the situation. ;) Motherhood does make people tough, doesn't it?

Paris: Day One

We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...