2.02.2009

Ada's Blessing


Yesterday we blessed Ada. She was wearing a dress that her great grandma made. My mom and sister were both blessed in it. And since it's my grandma's aunt that we named Ada after we thought it would be fun to use that dress for her too. My grandma sewed it ALL by hand. All the embroidery and even the button holes. CRAZY!!! It's so beautifully simple and dainty. I love it!!

Here are a few pictures. Also, I wanted to say thanks to all the support we had from family and friends. Thanks, we love you!






4 comments:

Cami said...

Isn't it great to have a little piece of heaven in your home for awhile? She was just there! Lucky you! And she is just absolutely beautiful! Congrats!

mckenna said...

Oh my goodness! There is NO question which family that beautiful girl belongs to! She looks JUST like her siblings!!

Natalie said...

She is such a little doll! Thanks for letting us be part of her day!!

Anonymous said...

Bugs! She is so pretty! What an awesome dress! I wish that I could have been there.

Paris: Day One

We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...