
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Paris: Day One
We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...
-
Will you please leave a comment so I can link back to your blog and make it look like I have some friends again?
-
Yesterday Sariah turned 8. Holy cow! I can't believe I have an 8 year old. We had a fun day. She went to school, then Activity Days. Aft...
-
I have been going to therapy for a little while. Usually in the afternoons a couple times a month. My sessions last anywhere between twenty ...
8 comments:
I think it's ADORABLE!! Love it! She's so beautiful!
Super cute!!! Bugs you did a good job! And Riah, you look beautiful!
good job bugs, it does look pretty sassy!
She looks awesome! I still can't get over how photogenic your kids are. BTW, thanks for cutting Alex's hair, I really like it and I think he does too.
Cute!!
Whoa! You didn't actually get to the point in our conversation where you told me that you had a hair cutting fest during the power outage! :) She looks great!!
You are one brave woman! Remember when I first moved to Tooele and cut my boys hair with a mustache trimmer!? And that was in broad daylight with plenty of power! I guess you're just a natural because it turned out darling! I bet your kids would look darling even if you DID cut their hair with a mustache trimmer! They're cute, no matter what! :)
It is cute! It does make her look more grown up!
Post a Comment